System Administrator (m/f)
LetMeRepair is a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) company focusing on supporting the complete, “presales” and “after sales cycles” for the IT, office automation, consumer Electronics and telecommunication, robotics and electromobility industries. LetMeRepair has around 1,000 employees in Germany, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Poland, South Africa and Denmark.
Our continued growth, true to the motto: "Business is Global, Service Solutions are Local", is the motor of our success.
The LetMeRepair group of companies consists of more than 14 independently operating companies with over 24 subsidiaries in Europe and South Africa.
We need you in our experienced team as a System Administrator (m/f)
to strengthen our company growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
You will report directly to the Group system administrator. Next to managing a task where a high degree of own initiative and independence is a prerequisite, your primary tasks will be in the implementation and:
• Maintenance of mainly Windows-based server/client systems
• Support for IP-based company networks
• User support for hardware/software problems
• User administration in the network
• Planning/implementation of IT projects
Experience / Education Requirements
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
• In-depth knowledge of IP(v4) based networks, e.g. DNS, routing, VPN
• Very good diagnostic skills / methodology
• Very good knowledge in Network Security
• Good knowledge of the administration of Microsoft server/client operating systems
• Good knowledge in Server / Endpoint Monitoring
• Good knowledge in Compliance monitoring
• Good knowledge of standard application software
• Basic knowledge of server hardware
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
• Knowledge of the Linux environment is an advantage, but not absolutely necessary
A high level of curiosity and interest with creative mindset, sense for new digital trends and innovations is a must. German and other foreign languages are beneficial.
Non-EU citizens are supported in the Blue Card process to obtain a valid work and residence permit.
We offer an attractive working environment with exciting challenges and plenty of scope for your career. You will become a member of our international LetMeRepair Central Services IT support team based in Bautzen (Saxony).
Bautzen is a quite rural 1000-year-old medieval city close to Dresden. The infrastructural location factors such as quality of life, security, law and order as well as the family-friendly region of Upper Lusatia are to be appreciated.
Please send informative application documents in English (cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and notice period) to
We look forward to receiving your application